Our weekend filled with many moments of filling up, resting up, and connecting. Here’s what felt renewing…
- visiting old friends and their two-week old babe for pizza, playing, rocking and celebrating this new life
- day-tripping to the zoo with Harper’s “best buddy”
- making homemade pesto with all the basil from our CSA and the backyard
- playing Go Fish games, making the “biggest” racetracks, and biking to the park
- resting nearly 12 hours two nights in a row for little Harper–a record, I think!
- making Gourmet‘s Parisian chocolate tart (September 2008) along with Ina Garten’s parmesan chicken
How did you renew this weekend?