Boy it feels like it’s been a while once again since I’ve been here! I spent all of last week in retreat in Taos, New Mexico. It was so, so nourishing! And I have so many thoughts and feelings stirring from the experience that I want to share. I’ve decided I’ll post a series of retreat goodness this week to share the yumminess dose by dose. As I practice re-entering gently, let’s start with highlights from the week…in no particular order:
- meeting Havi and her soul-stirring Dance of Shiva getting-unstuck-yoga magic
- soaking in all the sacred space of the Mabel Dodge Luhan House…from the nourishing foods to the comfortable nooks
- connecting with the retreat guru and comfort queen herself, Jennifer Louden
- labyrinth-walking every morning
- enjoying the Taos blue sky
- collaging on the question, “how does my work want to come alive?”
- writing naked (with our clothes on!)
- reading Marianne Williamson’s A Woman’s Worth–again!
- intuiting new wisdom from a massage and energy work
- percolating on a manual of self-caring for advocates and all women who care
- afternoon yoga
- living into the words that began our retreat: “no forcing, no holding back”
I’ll be back soon with more details! Today is about reconnecting with my coaching clients, enjoying more family time during t-ball, and percolating on all that I noodled on last week!