from my in-laws’ garden, 2009
After a slow start to the morning, I indulged in a bit of blog surfing for an inspiration fix. Here are the thoughtful reminders that I just so happened to need to hear today…
- I give myself permission. To feel and respond and listen and speak. Goddess Leonie says it best in her post here.
- I will remember to walk my own talk. Jen says it best: “health and self-love are intimately intertwined” at the Comfort Queen’s site.
- And I will rest lavishly! Yahoo Jamie!
- I will find loving souls to connect with for comfort, nourishment, and inspiration. Thank you Gypsy Girl!
- I will savor time with my boy. Soule Mama is always an inspiration of how I want to mother, as well as the joy in savoring summer this time of year.
- I will get truthful with myself. Thank you Danielle for a straight-up inquiry: examine what you tolerate. It has me thinking!
What reminders are you bumping up against today?