I’m thinking of wishes today and desire and magical things. Here is the latest round-up of my fresh cravings.
- I want a hand-mapping from Isabel. A constellation of my true lines and thru-lines and lines that have yet to unfold.
- I want this print from Alex Franzen to hang in my Airstream trailer.
- I want to brunch here with soul sisters in March. I want to make it to Malibu and drive down the coast to Big Sur and soak in hot springs. Just because we only live once.
- I am so ready for this course with Pixie to begin. And speaking of wishes and wanderlust, her retreats in Oregon look rather divine, as well!
- I have been eyeing this cozy sweater. Scouting it out. I think it would be fly with my new black suede leggings.
- I want to make this list with my love on New Year’s Eve. Then drink some Prosecco along with a few oysters. And call it a year!
What about you? What are you craving and wishing and scouting and loving?